Providing A 5 Step Approach
The 5 Step K Plan explores the "holistic you", combining the best strategies of nutritional science and eating psychology. On the plan you will explore & address factors including:
- outdated coping strategies
- sabotaging patterns
- everyday stress & anxiety
- past trauma
The plan provides ongoing one to one weekly support using a range of counselling & psychotherapy techniques. You have a choice of one to one or in a small online group. Sessions during 2020 are held with Yasmin online via video conferencing.
Who is the K Plan For? Who Can It Help?
Most clients arrive feeling frustrated and stuck with their emotional eating with at least one of the following health concerns:
- Nutrition confusion, frustration
- Body image challenges
- Weight dissatisfaction
- Binge eating
- Chronic & yo-yo dieting
- Cycling through latest fad eating plans
- Digestive issues
- Chronic stress
- Relationship Breakdown
- Health Issues.
Whats Covered on the k plan?
Some Of Whats Covered On The K Plan includes:
- What is emotional eating?
- Is your eating challenge an actual "problem"?
- Identifying your unique emotions.
- What's the root cause of your emotional eating?
- Why restriction isn't the solution.
- Strategies to break free from emotional eating.
- Feeling your feelings instead of feeding them.
- Creating your personal reset list.
- Making Peace with your past.
- Taking a look at your holistic "whole".
Who is the K Plan Not For?
We don't claim that our plan is a magic wand, that it's easy or it will work for everyone. The K Plan is not for you if you don't
- want to quit being an emotional eater.
- want to commit to improving your health.
- want to commit to improving your mindset.
- want to live the life you dream.
- want to invest time & money in achieving your goals.
- want to remove feelings of frustration & resentment
- want to get out of being stuck in a rut.
- want to decrease your health risks.