FAQ'S About One to One On The K Plan
The K Plan is a holistic wellness plan for the emotional eater. It is not a diet, it is more an anti-diet. It explores your emotions masked by behaviours. Its aim is to address your "holistic whole", using scientific and psychology strategies & techniques to help you reach your body image goals.
Each week will cover a specific topic, it will include a talk topic, take home activities for the week and a discussion. They will include a combination of psychology, science and counselling/ psychotherapy theories and techniques. These are tailored around the specific needs of each individual and their individual journey.
We ask for a commitment of 12 weeks on the plan. Some clients require longer to reach specific goals, which is specific to each client.
This is common for a lot of people. It can make us feel uncomfortable. You have the option to join the group via zoom "audio only". This means you can turn the video off - you will be able to see us, but no one can see you.
Your wellness plan is a journey. Your success will depend on your starting point, where you are on your journey and how much commitment you have put in. We always discuss the next part of the journey with you prior to ending. Here are some of the choices you have after the 12 weeks:
- you have reached your set goals and you are happy to part company. You can still be part of our members facebook community.
- you have reached your set goal but would like to set new goals, you have the choice of repeating the K Plan with in a group setting. It is designed to build on what you have previously learnt.
- you have not reached your goals and would like to extend on your one one therapy with a qualified counsellor
- you have not reached your goals and this isn't for you.
Yes you are allocated a specific therapist and they will work with you through your journey.
Obviously the K Plan will only work if you participate and commit fully. We can re-schedule your appointment if you provide 24 hours notice and we do try to accommodate. If you need to reschedule you can watch the weekly workshop on our catchup, a weekly link is sent out to you. All activities & tasks will be sent out to you as per usual. You can have questions answered in the members only facebook group.
We use zoom, you can learn more about the platform by watching these tutorials here
Once you have booked your space you will be sent all the information via email. To take part you will need
- either a laptop, ipad or smartphone
- a decent wifi connection
- wifi data
- a charger to hand in case your device runs out of battery
- headphones do help but are not essential.
As well as your weekly sessions you will also receive
- the K Plan welcome pack
- Weekly recordings of the workshop session
- Access to paid members facebook group
- Weekly activities & tasks to complete